Future of American Lifestyle Leather conference6 July 2012
Early bird discounts are offered to delegates wishing to attend the prestigious ‘The Future of American Lifestyle Leathers’, half-day conference who book before August 1st.
The afternoon conference is taking place in Shanghai, China on Monday September 3, 2012 (the day before the start of the All China Leather Exhibition) at the prestigious 5-star Jumeirah Himalayas hotel in the Pudong district of Shanghai.
Companies, speakers and topics include:
- PrimeAsia – Sarah Swenson, Environment Manager, Carbon Footprinting and American Lifestyle Leathers
- Shanghai Richina Leather – Bob Moore, CEO and President, American Lifestyle - Evolution in the Marketplace
- BASF – Peter Danisch, Challenges and Trends in Waterproofing
- National Beef – Robert Hein, General Manager and Vice-President, Leather Division, Wet-blue supply for American Lifestyle Leather producers
- SATRA – Steve Rose, General Manager – China, SATRA Cold Rating for cold environment performance footwear.
Registration is now open on the following link:
Book now to get the early bird rate of $175. After August 1st 2012 the price will increase to $195
This conference is organised by Leather International and is sponsored by BASF, National Beef and is supported by SATRA, Tannin Corporation and APLF Ltd.
For further information contact Maria Wallace, email@example.com or +44 (0)207 936 6972.