'Upholstery Leather in Asia' conference - Speaker line-up announced18 July 2011
A quality list of OEM and other high-profile speakers has been put together for the forthcoming 'Upholstery Leather in Asia' conference.
The conference will focus on the upholstery leather sector, particularly the automotive leather market, in Asia. Presentations from Asian focused OEM’s, leading upholstery leather makers, hide and semi processed leather suppliers, chemical suppliers and automotive test houses. The full speaker line-up and presentation titles are as follows:
- Dr Bernhard Angermaier, Head of Material Development (Leather and Synthetics), Audi. ‘Leather for Audi - Status Quo and future’
- Dr Gerhard Wolf, Head of Global Technical Competence Centre, BASF Leather Chemicals. ‘Anti Finishing’ – Concept for automotive leather – vision and contradiction.
- Mr WeiLi Seng, Managing Director - China and South Korea, GST Autoleather. ‘Supplying upholstery leather in Asia’
- Mr Robert Hein, Senior Vice-President/General Manager – Leather Division of National Beef Packing Company. ‘A great finish requires a great start – wet-blue production for auto and upholstery leather’
- Ms Gu Heng Li, Deputy General Manager, Shimadze Testing Institution (Japan). ‘The prospect of auto upholstery leather testing.’
- Ms Ye Wang, Design and R&D Dept; Shanghai General Motors Ltd (SAIC-GM), Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC). ‘Interior development and leather trends in auto upholstery’.
Monday, September 5th, 2011 (12.30 – 17.00) Half-day conference. (Day before start of the ACLE)
Kerry Hotel, Pudong district, Shanghai. The 5-star newly opened hotel is located next to the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC). This is the location of the ACLE, September 6th-8th, 2011. http://www.thekerryhotels.com/pudong/thekerryexperience/en/
US$150* (US$180* from August 1st, 2011). Discounts are given to a company registering 5 or more delegates. *Subject to admin booking fee.
To register as a delegate please visit www.leathermag.com and click on the conference link. Once you have registered Leather International will contact you to make a credit/debit card payment. Registration will only be complete once full payment has been made. Please read our terms and conditions on the website.
For further information please contact Jeremy Skinner, +44 (0)207 936 6943 or email email@example.com
Upholstery Leather in Asia conference is sponsored by BASF, National Beef Packing Company and APLF Ltd.