Firoz is also chairman of the FPCCI's environment committee and was a recipient of a civil award ‘Tamghe-I-Imtiaz’ by the president of Pakistan.
Shahid Mahmud of Hafiz Enterprises, Karachi and Shaikh Muhammad Naim of HMB Tanneries, Lahore were elected as vice-chairman of the central executive committee for 2009-2010. Other members of the central executive committee of the PTA elected were:
- Arshad Iqbal, National Tanneries of Pakistan, Lahore
- Asfundyar Farrukh Hub Leather, Karachi
- Azam Malik, Leathertex Gloving, Lahore
- Aziz Ahmed A.M.A. Leather Industry, Karachi
- Badre Alam, Badre Alam Traders, Lahore
- Fawad Jawed, Din Leather, Karachi
- Mansoor Iqbal, Dada Enterprises, Lahore
- Muhammad Musaddiq, Siddiq Leather Works, Lahore Muhammad Usman, Multan Impex, Multan
- Shahid Usman EPCT, Lahore
- Shakil Ahmed, Universal Leather, Karachi
- M. Afzal Hussain, Hussain Leather Craft, Karachi
- Sarfaraz Amin, International Chrome Tannery, Karachi
- Agha Saiddain (ex-officio member), Royal Leather Industries Lahore.