You are cordially invited to attend PALF webinar streaming live on 8 June, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EET, a valuable opportunity to hear from the leather industry experts and decision makers on the challenges and unforeseen opportunities the African leather industry is facing.
The coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak is causing a global health emergency, and a global economic slowdown. Trade, investment, growth, and employment are all affected. This crisis will inevitably force the leather industry in Africa to face new realities. Learn more on how your business could be affected amid the current circumstances.
Activate you free invite now and make sure you stay up-to-date on all things African leather!
Reasons to Join the webinar:
- Discover the ramifications of COVID-19 on the African leather industry
- Learn more about the upcoming developments scenarios to be better prepared
- Gain insights on how small businesses can cope with the unprecedented challenges
- Explore the various actions taken by institutions to support the industry
- Send your questions and have them answered by top tier industry experts.