Some of the leading automotive leather makers in the world are set to speak at the 'Automotive Upholstery Leather in Asia' conference due to take place in Shanghai.
International tanners, Eagle Ottawa, Bader, Kasen and National Beef will all provide presentations about the Asian auto leather market as well as their expectations for the future of the automotive industry in China.
The half-day conference is organised by Leather International and takes place on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at the prestigious 5-star, Jumeirah Himalayas hotel in the Pudong district of Shanghai. The hotel is conveniently located next to the SNIEC exhibitions grounds and takes place the day before the All China Leather Exhibition, September 4-6.
The conference is sponsored by BASF, National Beef, Eagle Ottawa and Zschimmer & Schwarz and further speakers to be announced will include a major international OEM and a major Tier-1 supplier.
Confirmed speakers and topics:
- Bent Dreilich, Managing Director, BADER Gmbh & Co. Topic TBC
- Michael Zhang, Vice President, Kasen. The future and challenges of automotive leather in China
- Eagle Ottawa. Speaker and topic TBC
- BASF. Speaker and topic TBC
- National Beef. Speaker and topic TBC
To register click on the conference button on the homepage.