Click the link below to register for the next webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 26th 2014
Time: 6pm Hong Kong Time
Duration: 45 minutes plus live Q&A
Why Leather Should Not Be Purely For The Luxury Market
- Can the industry be sustainable in the luxury segment only?
- Does the leather industry open itself up for justified attacks by being in the luxury market only?
- How do we fill the void of non-luxury markets?
- What about brands that are not luxury that want to use leather?
- What is considered luxury? Where is the cut off point?
Spokesperson for the LeatherNaturally
Mike Redwood is the spokesperson for the LeatherNaturally! programme being developed by the world's top tanneries to promote leather as a high quality sustainable material. He is the Visiting Professor for Leather at the University of Northampton and is a Teaching Fellow in Marketing at Bath University. Originally a leather chemist he has spent his career in tanneries, footwear and sports companies moving through technical and general management to eventually focus on marketing and innovation. He has held senior positions in companies such ADOC, Pittards, FootJoy and ECCO working in Italy, The Netherlands and Latin America before returning to his home in the UK.