Tanneries and locations: Seven tanneries located throughout the world as follows:
1. Bader GmbH & Co. Goeppingen, Germany. R&D centre, production of Bader Special Leather (BSL)
2. Bader Automotive Leather (Dalian) Co Ltd. Dalian, China. Crust to finished leather
3. Bader de Mexico. Leon, Mexico. Wet-blue/wet-white to finished
4. Bader Polska Sp. Boleslawiec, Poland. Wet-blue/wet-white to finished
5.Bader SA (Pty) Ltd. Ga-Rankuwa, South Africa. Wet-blue/wet-white to finished.
6. Bader (Asia) Co Ltd. Rayong, Thailand. Crust to finished
7. Bader International - Sucursal. Montevideo (Ciudad de Plata), Uruguay. Wet-blue/wet-white to finished
Production: 40,000 square metres of automotive leather per day. All production is from tanned or crust leathers and is processed through to finished leather. Bader also have cutting and sewing operations in most of their plants worldwide.
Tannery employees: 4200
Other information: Thomas Bader is the fourth generation of the Bader family to manage the group since it was founded by Otto Bader in the German town of Goeppingen in 1872. The Bader Group today is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality automotive leather in the world.