Deadline approaching for IULTCS abstracts22 October 2010
The 31st IULTCS (International Union of Leather Technologists & Chemists Societies) international congress will be held in Valencia, September 27-30, 2011. The organisers of the congress, Aqeic, have requested that all abstracts should be submitted by November, 15, 2010 in order to be considered.
Abstracts should be submitted covering the following themes.
- Basic research in the tanning industry
- Clean technologies for the tanning industry
- Adavancd techniques for the analysis of leather
- New developments in chemical technology for leathermaking
- Waste products and the environment
- New technologies for information and communication (TIC) in the tanning industry
- Future technologies for the tanning sector
- Research and development of new machinery in the tanning sector
Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com by the deadline. The official languages of the 2011 congress are English and Spanish. Further informationl can found at www.iultcs.org or www.aqeic.org